Monday, March 26, 2007

What Is Wrestler of the Week?

In almost any thing I have been interested in in my life I have always wanted to be ahead of the curve. In football I always want to know who the next big star that will take the league by surprise is and in music I always want to know who the next revolutionary band will be. Out of the spirit this blog is born at the encouragement of fellow blogger Barry Yount who runs http://www.saindywrestlingscene.blogspot.com/ .This Blog will be devoted to introducing the top underground Indy wrestling stars. I can not promise you exclusive information or inside stories but I will try to provide you with as much information as I can find as well as highlight videos. I will try to keep the Wrestler Profiles as up to date as possible. I also will try my best to not limit the wrestlers profiled here to one style I will try my best to include Hardcore, Tagteam , Lucha, Strongstyle, American Lightwieght and any other style out there. I truly hope you will enjoy this blog and the information collected here.

No comments: